“Walk with those seeking truth…RUN FROM THOSE WHO THINK THEY”VE FOUND IT.” Deepak Chopra
“Love doesn’t need reason. It speaks from the irrational wisdom of the heart.” Deepak Chopra
“To make right choices in life, you have to get in touch with your soul. To do this, you need to experience solitude, which most people are afraid of, because in the silence you hear the truth and know the solutions.” Deepak Chopra
As spiritual warriors we are always seeking truth within ourselves and without. We know that we are responsible for ourselves completely and therefore we do not rely on others to tell us what is true. Some of us at this chaotic time are doubting our own truths and so we need to go within and check out everything with our Higher Selves. It is a confusing time because we empathic lightworkers are clearing the collective consciousnesses while in physical form. We need to let what is not true burn away in the alchemical fires – which is our gift to the earth plane. Whether we are out protesting (with physical distancing and masks and impeccable hygiene) or sitting back and just watching the unravelling – we are digesting it all. It is passing through us and some of us are feeling the emotional symptoms of this collective clearing: grief, sadness, irritability, anger. Also some of us have bodily digestive issues such as acid reflux, heartburn , stomach upsets and the like. Remember, in our guts, we know the truth.
When I want to check my truths – I ask the Angels who always have the Higher perspective. The Angel messages are not always easy to follow through on because what is true and right is often also not easy. I also gather advice and information from the Universe and other realms. Then, I sit with it and sleep on it – unless of course it involves a genuine emergency – which is usually not the case although the times are giving us the sense of urgency.
My clients and readers are all warriors of truth. And they, like me, often seek their advice from beyond a human 3D perspective, beyond the human ego. I prefer to see clients in person and my clients are the types that like to see me in person (the Law of Attraction) which I cannot do right now. So, today I was guided to do an online Oracle Card Group reading for you with a message from the (1)Angels, (2) the Faeries, (3)the Unicorns, (4) the Animal Spirit guides, (5)the Plant Kingdom, (6)the Dragons and (7) the Universe. As you can see – this involves seven messages – this is what the Angels told me. In numerology – seven represents rest, contemplation, spirituality, sensitivity, sympathy and mastery. My daughter was born on a seven. “The 7 energy has very strong psychic tendencies and are natural healers with a core of inner-strength. Seven is the sacred spiritual number – the energy of the mystics.” (Wikepedia)
(1) OUTDOORS: Archangel Jophiel is asking you to “go outside, get some fresh air, and connect with nature to relieve stress and gain new, creative ideas… Connecting with nature helps synchronize your rhythms to the universal heartbeat. In this way your natural timing improves so that you are in the right place at the right time. Being in nature renews your spirit and revives your energy level.” (Archangel Oracle Cards, Doreen Virtue)
(2) SNAIL’S PACE: “Slow down, Grounding, listen for the heartbeat of the earth, Subtle energies. ” This beautiful oracle card has an image of a beautiful faery with her ears to the ground entranced by the graceful, slow-motion movement of her friend the snail. “slow down, sit down on your mother the earth and watch the life of her creatures. As you do, know that you too are one of her creatures, and one of your roles is to read the signs and the movements of all creatures, no matter how humble.” … “Do not confuse slowing down for a time of stasis, as from this soft contemplation of a gentle pace, you will create anew… For now, please work on nurturing, protecting and loving yourself by keeping a slow and gentle pace. Pay attention to what is happening in each moment. Listen to your heartbeat. Feel it echo throughout creation.” (Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle, Lucy Cavendish)
(3) IT’S OKAY TO BE DIFFERENT: “You don’t need to be like everyone else. You’re perfect just as you are!” “You may feel like you’re not as good as other people. But this card is here to tell you that your special talents are needed in this world” (Magical Unicorns, Doreen Virtue)
(4) MOUSE: “You are overlooking some important details, so pay closer attention to what’s going on.”…”Pay closer attention to other people’s body language – how they move, their gestures, facial expressions, and general posture… body language typically reveals far more about people than they are verbally expressing… sit back wherever there are people around, and simply observe for awhile. Look to see if what others say is congruent with their body language and observe any discrepancies. In other words, don’t always take people at their word”… Pay closer attention to agreements and contracts right now… take your time, find out as much as you can by asking questions and consulting friends and experts to get their advice… but don’t get overly bogged down in detail… tread the fine line.” (Messages From Your Animal Spirit Guides, Steven Farmer)
(5) ACACIA: Protection. “Humans have honoured me for many centuries because they know that I offer them protection, even in the harshest conditions. I am a symbol of the continuity of life.” Acacia was an important tree in Ancient Egypt and its wood was used to make coffins, furniture and boats… the sacred barge of Osiris at the temple of Thebes was made of acacia.” In Hawaii the leaves of the Acacia are laid on sick beds to encourage the patient to sweat… “Trust that you are being given the support and protection that you crave, even if you are not yet aware of this. Your sensitivity is heightened at the moment, giving you deep insights into the world and people around you.” (The Wisdom of Trees Oracle, Jane Struthers)
(6) AIR & FIRE DRAGON: Expands your creative energies. “Harness your creativity, excitement and enthusiasm. Communicate your passion,” “This card indicates it is time to harness your gifts and talents for your highest good and that of the world. You have something in your soul to bring forward. So your guidance is to decide what fires up your enthusiasm, then trust your inner wisdom and talk about it. Take a chance and step onto your true path of happiness and creativity. Remember that excitement and passion are magnetic qualities and will draw the right people and situations to you…. this card can also indicate that circumstances may present themselves to you where you will be required to make a rapid decision using your intuition and discernment rather than logic. The air and fire dragon is telling you to trust yourself. You have all you need to make the right choice. With your air and fire dragon beside you success is assured.” (Dragon Oracle Cards, Diana Cooper)
(7) “I create mindful moments throughout the day, reminding myself that I am love and miracles are natural.” (The Universe Has Your Back, Gabrielle Bernstein)
So, dear readers, if I were you and these cards were pulled by one of my psychic mentors (I hope I am one of yours) I would engage with these messages in meditation and seriously consider the advice from the various realms from which they came. You will note that there are patterns in these messages regarding finding your truth/s. Paying attention. Going slowly. Listening to Mother Earth. Allowing protection and releasing God-given creativity to create miracles.
These times offer us all the opportunity to use everything we have learned in our lives to date. It is a time requiring us to use all of our spiritual and mystical capacities as well as our intellect and common sense. What is the truth? My truth is that “opening up” in Ontario is being done to protect the economy not the health of people, although I understand the relationship between the economy and health. I have had information from a doctor in a city in Ontario (not my doctor, nor a doctor in Kingston) that the opening up is being done because the economy is now the priority. While the cases of Covid are lower, there is still no vaccine nor is there yet a treatment for Covid-19. It is no less contagious then it was before we ‘opened up.’ So continue to use your 3D protection as well as your 5D protection. Many people are suffering now from what is being called “quarantine fatigue” and “caution fatigue.” What does this mean? It means people are getting lax and choosing to cleanse half of their groceries, washing their hands less frequently, not wearing masks outside when they can’t social distance. As a retired nurse – I see this as careless and undisciplined – even though I do understand that it is difficult to maintain the same level of caution – remind people to not be fooled by politicians into thinking you can now throw all caution to the wind! If you are choosing to be in a new bubble of ten – as I think is now allowed – meditate on this. Does this fit in with your truth? How do you want to take care of yourself? Your family and friends? Are those 10 people equally committed to practicing good prevention measures? Follow your Divine guidance – some of which is above – you are guided to pay attention, watch body language. Observe. I got groceries delivered to the trunk of my car today. However, of those lined up at the local grocery and around the block, only 10 per cent were wearing masks. We do not need to live in fear, in fact that suppresses the immune system -however, the times call for careful discernment of the truths we are being told to believe.
Love & Light, Monica